Staying at home for long during COVID19 can get overwhelming.
Do you have sugar cravings?
Are you worried about not compromising your health regime??
Are you craving to have something sweet and chewy to compliment your afternoon coffee?
If so, here is a perfect mouth watering, gooey snack that will satisfy your taste buds!
- Almonds: 1 Cup
- Dates: 1 Cup
- Double Rich Chocolate Whey Protein: 35 gms (1.5 serving), we use Optimum Nutrition.
- Coconut fillings: 2 Tbsp
- Milk: 2 spoon
- Make almond butter: Crush the almonds in a food processor. You will observe that the almond powder sticks to the surface of the food processing jar. Stop the machine and scrape the surface of the jar to collect the powder in the center of the jar. Repeat the process till it forms a paste. This might take about 20 minutes.
- Make dates paste: Take fresh dates and remove the seeds from the dates. Blend them in the food processor with milk to form a uniform paste. This might take around 3-5 minutes.
- Mix the almond butter with dates paste and protein powder. Mix well with a spoon till you form a uniform dough.
- Cut the dough into small uniform cubes and roll each cube using your palm into a ball.
- Garnish with grated coconut and/ or grated almonds.
- Enjoy the dessert with your loved ones
These are ready to eat and can last easily upto 5-7 days.
I always believe that any dish is made from the heart rather than a recipe. So please try variants of this as it appeals to you! share the variants with us in the comments below!