We love our coffee and we like experimenting with all kinds of coffee: hot/cold, black/blended etc etc. That whole feeling of sitting in the balcony with a cup of coffee and having the love of your life sitting by your side is absolutely priceless.
Dalgona coffee is making waves on internet due to a new evolving concept of virtual coffee. Having tried one ourselves, it is extremely easy to make, delicious and can add a tinge of happiness to your virtual conversations. 🙂
Interesting fact about Dalgona coffee is that it originated in India as whisked coffee and made popular by South Korea.
All you need is the following:
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Instant Coffee (We use Nescafe Gold): 2 tbsp
- Sugar : 1.5 to 2 tbsp
- Warm water: 1/5th cup
- Cold Milk: 2 cups
- Some ice cubes
- Put coffee, sugar and water in a glass and mix using a frother. Do not use a mixer. In about 2 minutes the mixture will convert into a rich foam
- Put ice cubes and fresh cold milk in a glass/mug and top it up with froth.
- You can use variety of toppings such as cocoa powder, pistachio etc.
- Enjoy your next coffee connection!
Anything can happen over a cup of coffee. 😉
I always believe that any dish is made from the heart rather than a recipe. So please try variants of this as it appeals to you! And please share the variants with us in the comments below!