Berries are my favorite! They make a wonderful addition to desserts as toppings, can also be served standalone as a mixed-berry fruit platter or can be blended together to form sumptuous smoothies.
A bit more about the ingredients
- Red Grapes are packed with nutrients especially Vitamin C, K, and manganese while being almost completely fat free
- Blueberries are quite low in calories while being a good source of Vitamin K,C and manganese
- Yogurt is an excellent source of proteins, Vitamin B-6 and potassium.
- You can add blackberries, raspberries or any other berries that are readily available. Berries are loaded with anti-oxidants and have excellent anti-inflammatory properties
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Red grapes: 1 cup
- Blueberries: 1/2 cup
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Honey: 1 tbsp (or to tate)
Process (5 minutes)
- Blend grapes and berries in the mixer for a minute
- Add yogurt and milk and blend once again
- Serve cold and fresh!
I always believe that any dish is made with love from your heart rather than a recipe. So please try variants of this as it appeals to you! We are excited to learn about the variants. Please share with us in the comments below!