We all have days when we get cravings for sweet delicacies! For me, its almost a daily thing. I need to get my dosage of some sort of sweet in any of my meals.
This smoothie is guaranteed to satisfy your cravings while loading you up with a lot of nutrients and dietary fiber. Dates shakes and smoothies are also known to help in weight loss as it can keep you full for several hours and curb your desire to eat more!
A bit more about the ingredients
- Sapodilla also known as sapota/Chikoo is a very rich source of Vitamin C, dietary fiber, potassium, iron and magnesium.
- Dates are a rich source of polyphenols, antioxidants, dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium, copper and manganese.
This healthy combination is packed with multiple required nutrients.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- Sapota: 2
- Dates: 10
- Milk: 3 cups
Process (10 minutes)
- Peel the sapodilla, remove the seeds if any. Remove the seed from dates as well.
- Blend sapodilla and dates in the mixer for a couple of mins
- Add 1/2 cup milk to the mixer and continue mixing till you can see a uniform consistency
- Add rest of the milk and mix once again
- Serve cold and fresh!
I always believe that any dish is made with love from your heart rather than a recipe. So please try variants of this as it appeals to you! We are excited to learn about the variants. Please share with us in the comments below!